Saturday 7 May 2011

Cars Run On Hydrogen Gas?


There were the gas prices shooting up like a rocket. I think more and more people are seeking alternative ways to make their dreams of a muscle car fuel. I have a lot of research on this subject yet, but you can.

I am a fan of gasoline, don't get me wrong. I have not gone hippie on my loyal readers. I'm looking at this as a way to save money and keep us driving our muscle cars as much as we want from what I have read on the subject it makes more power on less fuel and does not emit harmful gases.
I could see the pictures on the converters, and it seems like they still need some work, but I think in a few years this is a viable solution to our problems fuel with E85, we have everything you very soon, muscle Car enthusiasts and we do not ask much, we drive.

I think once we get cars running on pure hydrogen we'll really have a good solution here, but for now E85 is the next best thing, we can still have fun in our muscle cars, without causing whiners to come UN-hinged on us, and once again blame the cars for all the world's problems.
That, as any fool theory on the other hand, is totally wrong and inappropriate, these people, just like at the end of 1970 and 1980 are for a scapegoat once more, and look for cars, and their works are an easy target.


Once again I have went of on a rant, but I think that is out of my system now and I can get back to what I was talking about earlier in this article, which if you have forgotten is using hydrogen as gas for our muscle cars, I think it's a great idea, if they don't put a stop to it.
Hydrogen is a clean fuel that comes from what I understand it better as the output of gasoline, which is a clear success for the fans, muscle cars, of which I can proudly say I am one, and no matter what happens I will always.


The HHO is a combination of gasoline and water, of which the converter creates hydrogen form, and then they are combined and run as fuel, safely creating from 20 to 50% better fuel mileage, and better power at the same time, it's a great idea, now let's take it all the way guys.
I was just an interview with representatives of Obama and McCain needed, and they were going again after cars, by giving them our problems, not something I want to vote for one of them makes.


Just go a head, and mess with what I love, and I will defend to the end the fact that cars are not the major cause of all of our problems with our atmosphere, I'll admit that everything contributes to the big picture, but don't lay all the weight on cars, and the automotive industry, it's just not right.
Things have happened that go to cars on our ecosystem to make, if people just give him a chance, do not ride the three big business that they equip their activities only an idiot or two running at the mouth makes placate, play you that the history of paper can, the inventors have times.


By all means let us keep our cars, don't be trying to force us to drive electric cars, we are American , and we'll drive what we love, and real Americans love cars that are built in Detroit, and in the USA, and that is just how it is, so let's quit playing games, and just make things happen.
American Supercars.

1 comment:

  1. Respected Madam
    I am a B.Tech final year student in Mechanical Engineering. My name has been shortlisted for the interview for six month internship for at IIT Bombay. The name of my project is- use of hydrogen gas as a fuel in IC Engines. So I request to send me the material for the preparation of my interview round

    ReplyDelete